Dear valued customers,
WE ARE OPEN
As the situation around Covid-19 continues to develop, the health and safety of our customers and staff is of upmost importance. To ensure our staff and you stay safe during these uncertain times, we are following the recommendations outlined by the Ontario Workplace Safety & Prevention Services. Below we have listed some of the preventative practices we are taking.
For our staff
- All equipment and work areas will be wiped down and sanitized regularly.
- Masks will be provided for employees to wear.
- All employees are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival either with soap and water or with an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
For our customers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations have been set up at both the front and back entrances. We ask customers to disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- All surfaces and objects are regularly disinfected in store.
- Our sales team and tailors will be wearing face masks.
What we ask of you
- Please ensure to social distance with others in store.
- Please wear face masks while in store. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one. Masks are mandatory for fittings, where social distancing is not possible.
- We will be closing earlier to allow more time for sanitization. Click here for our temporary store hours.
- We will be limiting the number of people in store at one time. To avoid a large number of people in store, we encourage you to book an appointment here.
For any other questions or concerns, or to inform us of postponements and new dates, you can contact us here. Alternatively,
To reach Tony directly, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach Dominic directly, please email him at email@example.com
Be sure to follow us on social media or check back regularly for any changes or updates to our current policy.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe, stay healthy and take care of each other.
The Calabretta Team