Dear valued customers,
WE ARE OPEN
As the situation around Covid-19 continues to develop, the health and safety of our customers and staff is of upmost importance. Ontario has opened up once again, so our doors are open. In order to comply with the current regulations, capacity will be limited to ensure physical distancing. To avoid waiting, we suggest calling us to book an appointment. With mask mandates being lifted, masking is no longer required in store.
To ensure our staff and you stay safe during these uncertain times, we are following the recommendations outlined by the Ontario Workplace Safety & Prevention Services. Below we have listed some of the preventative practices we are taking.
For our staff
- All equipment and work areas will be wiped down and sanitized regularly.
- Masks will be provided for employees to wear if they wish to do so.
- All employees are required to disinfect their hands upon arrival either with soap and water or with an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
For our customers
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations have been set up at both the front and back entrances. We ask customers to disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- All surfaces and objects are regularly disinfected in store.
What we ask of you
- Please ensure to social distance with others in store.
- As of March 21, 2022, masks are no longer mandatory in York Region. However, masks will still be provided at the entrance for anyone who wishes to continue wearing one.
- Store hours have returned to normal. Click here for our current store hours.
- We will be limiting the number of people in store at one time. To avoid a large number of people in store, we encourage you to book an appointment here.
For any other questions or concerns, or to inform us of postponements and new dates, you can contact us here. Alternatively,
To reach Tony directly, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach Dominic directly, please email him at email@example.com
Be sure to follow us on social media or check back regularly for any changes or updates to our current policy.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe, stay healthy and take care of each other.
The Calabretta Team